For years I have been meaning to get this project on GitHub and finally it has arrived. it can be found https://github.com/RolandPheasant. My original repository was in mercurial but however hard I tried I could not export my repo to git. In the end I gave up and started the git repo from scratch.
I have included the source code as well as a primitive demo project. The demo project is a bit of a mess for which I do apologise. I fully intend to strip it right back to make the examples easier to find and clearer. As a starting point look for code which ends in ViewModel to find the code behind each screen.
Going forward I hope to make the demo a great example for the usage and to demonstrate the power of Dynamic Data.